THE PROJECT WILL SUPPORT ADULT EDUCATORS TO HELP THEM TO IMPLEMENT TUTORING/MENTORING and promoting high-quality educational services in adult education institutions and enterprises. The project aims to
professionalize adult educators and enable them to support individual career development and aspirations of adults to overcome digital skills mismatches in a very demanding and dynamic European labor market.
THE OBJECTIVES OF THE PROJECT ARE :
-Publicly demonstrate the project’s support for the implementation of the “New Skills for New Jobs” strategy;
– Creating upskilling pathways, improving accessibility, and increasing take-up of adult education;
– Cooperation between educational institutions and business;
– Develop a guideline for mentoring and training programs focusing on learning digital competencies for adults;
– To create support for adult educators with an attractive, practical, and innovative methodology promoting high quality in adult education institutions;
– Structuring of a different “mentoring” that focuses more on the relationship of each adult “mentee”, their digital skills deficiencies and mismatches than on the structure from which it is realized, improving considerably their professional and work competencies;
– Share lessons learned and best practices identified among project partners and stakeholders in the wider EU context.